About Us Frank’s Servicenter Southampton, PA
Frank E. Dischinger, Sr. first opened “Frank’s Atlantic Servicenter” in September of 1962 at the intersection of 2nd Street Pike and County Line Road in Southampton, PA. Frank, Sr. was an experienced auto repair technician, and wanted to bring top quality auto repair and maintenance services to the wonderful people in Southampton and the surrounding local communities.
This family owned and operated auto repair shop has continued to thrive for more than 50 years, and three generations of Franks! The automotive business that Frank, Sr. started was passed on to his son, Frank, Jr., and then to his grandson, Frank, III, the current owner. While Frank’s Servicenter has grown throughout the years, the dedication to reliable automotive repairs and complete customer care has never changed.
Celebrating 50 Years of Automotive Repair Excellence!
- 1962 – Frank E. Dischinger, Sr. opened “Frank’s Atlantic Servicenter” at the intersection of 2nd Street Pike and County Line Rd. (now Sunoco)
- Late 1960s – Frank, Sr. opens a Goodyear Tire location as “Southampton Servicenter” at 340 Street Rd.
- 1971 – Frank, Sr. moves the shop to its current location at 645 Knowles Ave. The shop is now known as “Frank’s Southampton Automotive Servicenter”
- 1972-1973 – Frank, Sr. opens “Southampton Arco” at the intersection of 2nd Street Pike and Street Rd. (now Starbucks)
- 1975 – Frank E. Dischinger, Jr. begins working at “Frank’s Southampton Automotive Servicenter.” It is a 3-bay shop with two in-ground lifts.
- 1976 – Frank, Sr. passes away and the “Southampton Arco” is closed.
- 1980s-90s – Frank, Jr. builds the business that is now “Frank’s Servicenter” and establishes long-lasting relationships within the Southampton community.
- 1998 – Frank, Jr. expands the current facility to six bays with five lifts and an enhanced emissions testing area.
- Oct. 1998 – Grand Re-Opening of Frank’s Servicenter in the newly remodeled facility under the shortened name.
- 2002 – After helping out around the shop growing up, Frank E. Dischinger, III officially joins the Frank’s Servicenter team and starts working at the shop full-time.
- 2006 – Frank, Jr. begins to take some time to enjoy his growing family of grandchildren and pursue fishing along the NJ coast.
- 2015 – Frank Jr. passed
- Today – Our Frank’s Servicenter family continues to provide exceptional automotive repair services and complete customer care to the wonderful Southampton community.
Frank’s Servicenter over the years
Meet Our Team
Frank E. Dischinger, Sr.
Frank E. Dischinger, Sr. first started “Frank’s Atlantic Servicenter” in Southampton, PA in 1962. He built the business by providing reliable auto repair and maintenance services that people could count on, as well as by being the friendly neighborhood repair shop that everyone knew and loved.
Frank, Sr. worked alongside his son, Frank, Jr., so he too could carry on the family business. Frank, Sr. passed away in 1976, but Frank’s Servicenter has continued to thrive for more than 50 years – and three generations of Franks!
Frank E. Dischinger, Jr.
Frank E. Dischinger, Jr. proudly worked alongside his father, Frank Dischinger, Sr., at Frank’s Servicenter starting in 1975. He helped grow the 3-bay, 2-lift auto repair shop to the thriving business it is today. Frank Jr. commanded the 1998 expansion of Frank’s Servicenter into a state of the art 5 bay facility.
Frank Jr. loved boating and fishing. He cherished time with his family and four Grandsons. Frank E Dischinger Jr. sadly passed in June of 2015.
Frank E. Dischinger, III
Frank E. Dischinger, III is the third generation of Frank’s to serve the Southampton, PA community. Frank has grown up in the automotive repair business and loves carrying on the business that his grandfather started back in 1962.
Frank is the proud father of his 7-year-old son, Lucas, and 5 year old son, Jacob. Outside of work, Frank enjoys spending time outdoors, traveling, hiking, cycling, and the amazing everyday growth of his sons.
Robert Martin has been with Frank’s Servicenter for more than 19 years. He is an experienced, ASE Master Certified Technician. He is also L1 Advance Engine Certified and has countless hours of advanced auto repair training.
Rob is a proud husband and father of three young men. Rob enjoys time poolside with his family.
Shawn Wilkinson is one of our ASE Certified technicians, and he has been with Frank’s Servicenter for more than 14 years. Before coming to Frank’s Servicenter, Shawn served our country in the US Army.
In his free time, Shawn loves spending time exploring the great outdoors with his dog, Odin.
David Pennypacker is another one of our valuable ASE Certified technicians. He has spent more than 12 years with Frank’s Servicenter.
In his spare time, David is an avid New Jersey beach fisherman.
Bill Hansen came to Frank’s Servicenter in 2014. Bill is one of the smiling faces and warm voices that you will have the pleasure of working with at Frank’s. Bill is the father of two daughters and enjoys camping and motorcycles. In 2017, Bill took on his newest title as grandfather.
Kevin Conaway Jr.
Kevin started with Frank’s Servicenter in January of 2017. He is new to the world of technicians but you would never know it based on the intelligence and skill he brings to every job he does. He is always learning and recently received his PA certification. In addition, he is currently working towards in ASE certification. In his spare time, Kevin enjoys kayaking and hanging out with his pitbull, Zoey.
Mike Van Duersen
Mike, a BMW, Honda, and Lexus specialist joins us with 15 years of experience as a service writer. He gained his knowledge on the aforementioned brands when he worked for different Honda and BMW dealers. Mike’s favorite part of his job, in addition to his knowledge and passion for foreign cars, is interacting with customers. He worked for us briefly in 2013 and has now rejoined us. He just couldn’t stay away! A married father of two, Mike enjoys spending time with his family and dabbling in real estate.
Map & Directions
645 Knowles Ave
Southampton, PA 18966