About Us Frank’s Servicenter Southampton, PA
Frank E. Dischinger, Sr. first opened “Frank’s Atlantic Servicenter” in September of 1962 at the intersection of 2nd Street Pike and County Line Road in Southampton, PA. Frank, Sr. was an experienced auto repair technician and wanted to bring top-quality auto repair and maintenance services to the wonderful people in Southampton and the surrounding local communities.
This family-owned and operated auto repair shop has continued to thrive for more than 55 years, and three generations of Franks! The automotive business that Frank, Sr. started was passed on to his son, Frank, Jr., and then to his grandson, Frank, III, the current owner. While Frank’s Servicenter has grown throughout the years, the dedication to reliable automotive repairs and complete customer care has never changed.
Celebrating 55 Years of Automotive Repair Excellence!
- 1962 – Frank E. Dischinger, Sr. opened “Frank’s Atlantic Servicenter” at the intersection of 2nd Street Pike and County Line Rd. (now Sunoco)
- Late 1960s – Frank, Sr. opens a Goodyear Tire location as “Southampton Servicenter” at 340 Street Rd.
- 1971 – Frank, Sr. moves the shop to its current location at 645 Knowles Ave. The shop is now known as “Frank’s Southampton Automotive Servicenter”
- 1972-1973 – Frank, Sr. opens “Southampton Arco” at the intersection of 2nd Street Pike and Street Rd. (now Starbucks)
- 1975 – Frank E. Dischinger, Jr. begins working at “Frank’s Southampton Automotive Servicenter.” It is a 3-bay shop with two in-ground lifts.
- 1976 – Frank, Sr. passes away and the “Southampton Arco” is closed.
- 1980s-90s – Frank, Jr. builds the business that is now “Frank’s Servicenter” and establishes long-lasting relationships within the Southampton community.
- 1998 – Frank, Jr. expands the current facility to six bays with five lifts and an enhanced emissions testing area.
- Oct. 1998 – Grand Re-Opening of Frank’s Servicenter in the newly remodeled facility under the shortened name.
- 2002 – After helping out around the shop growing up, Frank E. Dischinger, III officially joins the Frank’s Servicenter team and starts working at the shop full-time.
- 2006 – Frank, Jr. begins to take some time to enjoy his growing family of grandchildren and pursue fishing along the NJ coast.
- 2015 – Frank Jr. passed
- 2017 – The Team at Frank's Embraces Green Digital Technology with paperless tablet-based Digital Vehicle Reporting services.
- Today – Our Frank’s Servicenter family continues to provide exceptional automotive repair services and complete customer care to the wonderful Southampton community.
Frank’s Servicenter over the years