Automotive Mechanic / Technician
- 5 Day Work Week No Weekends/Saturdays/Sundays (EVER!!)
- Performance Bonus plan, Get paid for your hard work
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training, ASE/Inspection License Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with Company Contribution
- Keystone Blue Cross Health Insurance
- Clean open workspace
- Company Provided Specialty tools/equipment
We are a well-established automotive repair/maintenance shop with more than 55 years in the community. We have the stability you are looking for. If you have a strong work ethic, are a self-starter, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment we would love to talk to you! We prefer experience in the industry and ASE certifications although we will train a candidate with the right attitude!!! Compensation is skill and performance-based. Training and licensing paid for.
Daily responsibilities will include the use of a tablet to perform digital vehicle inspections. Diagnosis and repair of various automotive and light truck systems including electrical, suspension, tire, chassis, engine, transmission, accessory, alignment, etc. Routine vehicle maintenance and fluid services. Maintaining a clean presentable work area.