YES! Synthetic oil is far superior to conventional motor oil in so many ways.
Technical Mechanical Benefits:
- Advanced Protection: Synthetic oil offers superior engine protection on cold starts when it means the most to protect the internal components of your engine.
- Fully Synthetic oil also resists breakdown allowing you to drive more miles between oil change services.
- A cleaner Engine - Conventional oils have natural impurities, not found in Synthetic oils, that form sludge under high pressure and heat.
Benefits for the Environment and your schedule:
- Better for the environment: Fewer oil changes mean less oil consumed!!
- In a five-quart engine, you could save over 15 gallons of motor oil over 100,000 miles!
- Conventional: Changing your oil every 3,000 miles over 100,000 miles will use over 41 gallons of oil.
- Synthetic: Changing your oil every 5,000 miles over 100,000 miles will use less than 25 gallons of oil.
- That is a savings of over 15 gallons!
- More convenient: Longer oil change intervals mean fewer visits to the shop!:
- Conventional: Changing your oil every 3,000 miles over 100,000 miles will have 33 visits to the shop.
- Synthetic: Changing your oil every 5,000 miles over 100,000 miles will only bring you in for service 20 times!
- That is a savings of 13 visits
- More time for you and the family!
Find us at: